Shot In The Arm tagged me for this!
So here goes my sharing:
1. I cook. Lots. I reckon I am pretty good, but never have the motivation to maintain a foodie blog or anything. Mr Pants says he'll make me do it once we get married in August.
2. I used to be really scared of animals. then my family adopted a dog and I fell in love. I would love to try stuff like horseriding now, because when I was younger I was always too scared of the animals!
3. I'm involved in Commission Radio, and love it!
4. I love fashion, and read Vogue, fashion blogs and fashion books religiously. However, I am mostly found in jeans and cardigans.
5. I grew up in Kinsale, Co. Cork. It was idyillic, and I couldn't have asked for a better childhood.
6. I was bullied all the way through secondary school. I've gotten over it, but I now understand what long-term effects this can have on people and their lives, and whole-heartedly support all anti-bullying campaigns.
7. Nothing makes me happier than a cup of tea and a nice bun with Mr Pants. He is the best.
As with any tag, there are rules - Here they are:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I'm not tagging anyone, because I know so few people in the blogosphere. Maybe this should spur me on to sort that out!