What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in 3rd year at secondary school, being bullied senseless and generally hating myself. Soon got over that, though.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Mostly having massive amounts of fun with Keith and appreciating what amazing friends I have. In first year at uni, and not particularly enjoying it
Five snacks you enjoy:
3) Any kind of crisp
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Buy an actual house so Keith & I don't have to rent.
2) Buy a VW camper van and all the bits to fix it.
3) Have champagne for everyone at our wedding.
4) Send my parents on an awesome holiday.
5) Get private health care.
Five bad habits:
1) I'm a bit flaky. Should really sort that out.
2) I'm quite a jealous person, and should really be happy with my lot.
3) I'm not very good at being a Christian.
4) I get quite lazy and demotivated really easily.
5) I'm quite selfish and bad at listening.
Five things you like doing:
2) Cooking and Baking
3) Going out and having cocktails with good friends
4) Tea and hugs with The Boy.
5) A long walk with a good picnic.
Five things you would never wear again:
1) Short shorts. My legs are too fat!
2) Long flowery skirts. The hippy look isn't a good one (for me).
3) An earring in my upper ear. Infection is not cool.
4) Satin pyjamas. Sparks at betime aren't good.
5) Clumpy Kicker's shoes. Just because.
Five favorite toys:
1) My Treo PDA
2) Mr Potato Head
3) My laptop
5) KitchenAid stuff generally.