Saturday 15 September 2007

Castle Ward fun!

Today is the day of the Summer Madness staff reunion BBQ. Loads of them are doing raft building and the like all afternoon but I won't be joing in the fun as I have yet to buy so much as a burger bap. Oops! Tescos will have to be used (grrrr) but shall hopefully save the day.

After all that fun and frolics I think I might need to come home and url up in a wee ball. Last night we went to a lovely restaurant but I'm still all sick so ate almost nothing (this is most unlike me!). Afterwards my sister and her boyfriend and I went to the pub and the two drinks or something that I had resulted in a world of pain last night. Have decided that tummy only like yoghurt and weetabix at the minute! Please pray that this will all get sorted soon: I want tasty dinners back!


No comments: